The foreign citizens who need the invitation to obtain a visa:
First of all, not all people who apply for a Moldova visa need an invitation letter. Only the citizens of the following 35 countries must meet this requirement:
- The issuing authority examines your document, upon which a decision to issue or refuse the invitation letter is made. If approved, it is signed by the responsible person of the Migration and Asylum Office of Moldova. The seal of the issuing authority will appear on the document, as well as the State Emblem of the Republic of Moldova.
- The invitation letter is then sent to the applicant or the legal representative. The document is not valid unless there is a signature on the back of the original copy.
- List of states whose citizens need invitation letters while applying for a visa for the Republic of Moldova
However, if you originate from one of the countries listed above, you do not need an invitation letter if you have a valid visa or a residence permit that is issued by an EU or Schengen country.
Required Documents for Invitation Letter:
Our company Moldovatovist provides these services for our clients, who are ready to discover our country Moldova.
Tourism visa only for tourist from which country is not in the risque of counties.
Documents required to obtain an Invitation letter :
- Passport scan copy
- Copies of Schengen visas, Ukrainian, Russian, Moldavian visas (if you have any of them in your passport)
- A copy of a resident permit for other countries (if you have one)
- Bank Statement Certificate (30 euro per day and the price of a return ticket). The Certificate is VALID 10 DAYS ONLY!!! with a fresh date for the last 3 months.
- Certain dates of arrival and departure
- Country and City of departure
- Full name of the FATHER
- Reservation at a tourist accommodation unit classified in accordance with the law or, if applicable, the commitment of maintenance and accommodation filled and signed by a person from the Republic of Moldova (download).
- The touristic itinerary or, if applicable, the commitment of maintenance and accommodation filled and signed by a person from the Republic of Moldova (download).
- Consular fee.
Please, read carefully all the information on the site before you apply for your visa.
You might need an invitation letter before applying for a visa and this can not be obtained online. You (via a company or a person in Moldova) can only apply for an invitation letter at the Department of Migration and Refuge in Chisinau.
The invitation letter is examined and issued by the Department of Migration and Refuge in 15 business days. The Department is located at 124 Stefan cel Mare boulevard on the first floor. See more information about the invitation letter on the webpage of the Department
Transit visas are issued for foreign citizens upon presentation of an entry visa to a third country.
Request by mail: email@example.com