Required Documents for Invitation Letter:
Our company can help to provides Tourist visa only for tourist from which country are not in the risque of counties.
Type of visa here
Visa invitation letters liberation regulations in Moldova
- Application Form (download);
- Travel document (passport) issued in the past 10 years, valid for at least 3 months beyond the intended date of leaving the territory of the Republic of Moldova (in the case of minors – additionally the birth certificate and the passport of the legal representative);
- A recent mat, colour photo 35mm x 45mm;
- Reservation at a tourist accommodation unit classified in accordance with the law or, if applicable, the commitment of maintenance and accommodation filled and signed by a person from the Republic of Moldova (download).
- The touristic itinerary or, if applicable, the commitment of maintenance and accommodation filled and signed by a person from the Republic of Moldova (download).
- Invitation issued by the Bureau for Migration and Asylum or, the resident’s permit or valid Visa issued by a member state of the European Union or of States Parties to the Schengen Agreement (except Transit Visa);
- here we show an official example of invitation which is already used and cannot be used for other persons.
- Hereby we show an example of how is look official Invitation Letter. This one can not be used anymore or copy!!!!
- Reservation of a round-trip ticket valid up to destination or, the driving license, the green card and the registration documents of the vehicle, if traveling by car;
- Travel medical insurance valid on the territory of the Republic of Moldova (minimum cover 30.000 euro);
- Proof of the existence of means of subsistence during the stay in Moldova, at least 30 EUR per day, but not less than 300 EUR for a stay shorter than 10 days (cash, travel checks, credit card, etc.) or, if applicable, the commitment of maintenance and accommodation filled and signed by a person from the Republic of Moldova (download);
- Consular fee .
The invitation letter is examined and issued by the Department of Migration and Refuge in 10 working days. The Department is located on 124 Stefan cel Mare boulevard on the first floor. See more information about the invitation letter on the webpage of the Department
Transit visas are issued for foreign citizens upon presentation of an entry visa to a third country.The cost of a transit visa is – 40 Euro.