Visa Requirements for Republic of Moldova
The citizens of all types of passports of the following states don’t need visa to enter the Republic of Moldova for a period of stay to 90 days during 6 months from the first entry:
• The following European Union’s Member States – Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, UK, Netherlands, Portugal, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Hungary;
• Canada, Japan, the Swiss Confederation, Iceland, Norway, USA, the Principality of Andorra, Monaco, Liechtenstein, Israel, Vatican, San Marino, Georgia
• The member states of the CIS – Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kirgizstan, Russia, Tajikistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan;
The holders of diplomatic and service passports, citizens of the following states don’t need visas to enter the Republic of Moldova for a period of stay to 90 days for 6 months:
• Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Brazil, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, Turkey, Vietnam.
The holders of diplomatic and service passports, citizens of the following states don’t need visas for entry into the Republic of Moldova for a period of stay to 30 days:
• China, Iran, Turkmenistan
UN Laissez-Passer holders of passports delivered by the UN and its specialized agencies don’t need visas to enter and to exit from Republic of Moldova.
The staff of the diplomatic and consular missions accredited into the Republic of Moldova and their family’s members, the staff of the permanent missions and the representatives of the international organizations based in the Republic of Moldova and their family’s members, the representatives of foreign media accredited in RM, which hold the accreditation cards delivered by the MFA, are entitled to enter and to exit without visas for the entire period of validity of the accreditation card.
The foreign citizens who hold a valid residence permit delivered by the Moldovan authorities can enter the Republic of Moldova without visa.
The foreign citizens who aren’t indicated above can enter the Republic of Moldova on the basis of a valid visa.
Visa is issued
Exclusively by the diplomatic and consular missions of the Republic of Moldova abroad.
The source www.mfa.gov.md