How to Apply: e-Visa
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO APPLY
Passport Personal Details Scan
Invitation Letter (if applicable)
Schengen Visa (if applicable)
Proof of Accommodation
Proof of Travel Medical Insurance
Additionally, there is a service fee of
company service Fee USD 50.00
all payments are done by transference to the company account, first, send by invoice proforma.
Learn More: e-Visa
In 2015, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Moldova introduced the Visitor e-Visa for citizens of over 100 countries. This Visitor e-Visa allows travelers to enter the country for tourist or business purposes and it enables them to stay in Moldova for up to 90 days after arrival. The Moldova e-Visa application process is very simple and 100% online. Once the application is submitted and accepted, the applicant will receive their visa via email and must show it to the immigration officer upon arrival in Moldova. Yes, it’s that simple.
The e-Visa system is an online method of applying for visas from anywhere in the world. Some advantages of this system to the traveler are that visas can be applied for quickly over the internet at any time and from any location. Payment is made online at the time of the application.
- Applicants must have their passport with at least 3-months of validity after the date of departure and have at least one (1) page available for stamping.
- It’s mandatory that the proof of accommodation you provide coincides with the dates selected as arrival and departure from Moldova.
- Applicants can apply for a Moldova Visitor e-Visa if the purpose of the visit is one of the following: tourism, business, visiting a relative, attending a sports event, or attending a cultural conference.
- If the purpose of the visit is business you must provide an invitation letter of the company that invites you to Moldova, fair you will attend or company in which you work.
- The Moldova Visitor e-Visa is valid from the intended date of arrival until the date of departure. However, the total duration cannot exceed 90 days Per Entry.
- Possession of a Moldova Visitor e-Visa does not provide an automatic right of entry for the holder into the country. The immigration officer at the port of entry may refuse entry to any person if they consider that such a person is unable to fulfill the immigration requirements or that such person’s presence in Moldova would be contrary to national interests or security.
The following nationalities can apply for the Moldova eVisa:
- Burkina Faso
- Cape Verde
- Central African Republic (CAR)
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Dominican Republic
- Equatorial Guinea
- Eswatini (formerly Swaziland)
- Ivory Coast
- Myanmar (formerly Burma)
- North Korea
- Papua New Guinea
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Saudi Arabia
- Sierra Leone
- South Africa
- South Sudan
- Sri Lanka
Upon arrival in Moldova, you need to present your passport along with your Moldova e-Visa, which has to be printed. You will also be asked to present the following:
- Invitation letter or any document that proves the purpose of your visit
- Proof of accommodation
- Travel and health insurance